- 28-Feb-2017 to 18-May-2017 (MST)
- Warehouse Portland
- Wilsonville, OR, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Benefits Package
Are you hard working, self-motivated, detail oriented, and looking for an opportunity to learn and grow? As a Door Assembler, you will assemble prepared components into basic pre-hung interior door units and other millwork products according to ordered sizes. No experience in the industry is required. We are looking for an energetic individual who we can train and grow!
HOURS: Full-time Monday through Friday shifts.
- Read and understand customer work orders.
- Pull, prepare, and machine all millwork components for prehung door assembly.
- Machine and assemble prehung doors to customer work order specifications.
- Review all finished goods to ensure accuracy and quality of contruction.
- Palletize and crate customers finished orders for shipments.
- Stock all shop inventory and component bin locations.
- Work to maintain a clean and safe work manufacturing environment.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to read and understand complex work orders
- Capable of using a variety of both hand and power tools
- Strong math skills
- Able to maneuver up to 70 lbs. and stand for up to 8 hours
- Flexibility to work additional hours needed to meet customer demand
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test including marijuana
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Wages DOE
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Alliance Door Products is one of North America's leading distributors of quality residential, commercial, and architectural doors. We are a FAST-GROWING COMPANY dedicated to a STRONG EMPLOYEE CULTURE of integrity, responsiveness, fun, innovation and growth. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.